Friday 9 May 2014

Welcome Notes

Hello there, my name is Emily Reeve and this is my first blog post ever! I am actually very excited to be doing this and I hope that your glad to have found this blog of mine, I think that we are going to have a lot of fun. 
Alright to get started I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself, I became a christian when I was three years old and have been living my life for Christ since then. Right now I am in Grade 11 and I am 16 years old. I guess you could say that I am a fangirl, I mean I do love Superheros, Doctor Who, Merlin, and Sherlock but above all that I am a fan for Jesus my Lord and Savoir. 
The purpose of me righting this blog is to spread the news of God and let you hear some more truths that will help you in your faith. To me truth is one of the biggest things that the world needs because a lot of what this world believes is lies. It's hard to tell what is true sometimes but with God's guidance your eyes will become open.  
John 8:31-32 says "So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."  
God Bless <3

2 comments: