Sunday 11 May 2014

Sharing Your Faith

I find that one of the hardest things to do as a Disciple of Christ is to witness to non believers, I never know what to say to them to get a conversation going. This morning I read my daily devotional and it told me to go to a web page (link listed below) so I went on the site before I went on my way to church. On this page is an interesting video of a dude telling you the best way to share your faith. I thought that this was very cool and I plan to use these tips in the future. If you scroll down after the video it will give you tips and pointers on how to address people of different beliefs including Muslims, Jews, Agnostics, Atheists, and a bunch of other types. I encourage you to click on this link so that you can become inspired like I was. Hope this helps you out. :)  

http://www.dare2share.org/products-resources/worldviews/


No comments:

Post a Comment